A Look at Childhood

8:43 PM

Was file-surfing tonight on the old hard drive, and found this gem that I created back in 2009. I was both shocked and delighted to find a movie I had finished, because my typical archives contain half-edited projects... I start strong but have a tough time finishing. I do best when I can sit down and focus for 5 hours straight in a burst of energetic creativity rather than working in small pieces over a period of time <<< because if I use the latter approach, I almost never complete it.

Sad, but true. It's the way my creativity works. Anyway, all that to say... enjoy the film... you will see I feature my nieces and nephews in it, who are all much older now! This was before Sylvia, Milo, and Liam's time... crazy!

 Naomi as a barefoot toddler... her age around the time of the posted video.


Oh, the sweet silliness and vibrant smiles and goofy plays of childhood... such a colorful and innocent place to be. Enjoy!




You Might Also Like

0 comments