If I was a pair of shoes...

6:57 PM

I would most likely be one of these two pairs. I am usually not an online shopper, but a friend sent me the link to this brand called "Poetic License" and it didn't take me long to fall in love. Before I knew it, I had ordered two pairs. Fortunately, I am a pretty solid 8.5, so when the shoes arrived and I slipped them on my feet, I was pleased to see that they both fit!

I was going to do a "Favorite Things" post and list a few of my favorite things, but instead I will just do separate posts. There are more pictures to come, but I didn't want to overload you all in one post.

These shoes are colorful, eccentric, and artsy... just like me!

Tonight is one of those rare nights at home where I feel like I have had all the time in the world, have accomplished much, and still feel energized. Usually, it's the opposite... there aren't enough hours in the evening to get everything done before exhaustion beckons me to bed. I'll revel in my time and perhaps add in a bubble bath to top it off :)

Enjoy the shoes!


Be back soon. T

You Might Also Like

0 comments